The Governors Highway Safety Association has produced a new report, according to which fatalities amongst teenage drivers has increased to a significant level.
The report has claimed that teenager death rate related to car crashes has risen by 19% across the nation. In particular, death rate amongst 16- and 17-year-olds has increased.
The 1978 Royal Review State V Series III Land Rover, owned by the Queen is all set to go for auction now.
The Rover has yet travelled only 1,892 miles though it is a 35-years-old car, which was custom-built for Queen Elizabeth II in 1978. The green colored Land Rover is in quite good condition and is perfect to go for auction.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez