Last week, the Australian Trade Commission and the Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (MIA) helped seven of Australia's games developers and an assortment of digital media technology companies embark upon Manhattan, with the aim of presenting their respective products to a faction of ad agency executives and publishers.
During the period of recession, when most of the companies are reporting deficit, Salesforce. com has reported nearly double fourth quarter net income. The company has been able to achieve decent numbers due to higher demand for its online business applications. This has sent the company's shares up 5 percent in extended trade.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez