Health care standards have warned patients that medical staff at the hospital is not well trained to use intravenous fluid therapy (IV) drips. It has been reported that lives of patients are being put at risk at the hospital because of lack of training to the doctors and nurses in administering fluids through a drip.
For all the individuals who love to enjoy sweet treat, here's a great news. Notwithstanding you don't need to get stressed over tooth rot on account of consuming confections since researchers have advanced another without sugar confection that diminishes the measure of hole bringing on microorganisms on the teeth.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK