Swiss designers have created a pacemaker that replaces the requirement for batteries and is fueled by the heart's own beats.
Pacemakers are gadgets that stimulate and keep a heart pulsating customarily utilizing a little electric charge. Individuals with heart maladies, heart blocks or heart rhythm issues generally depend on pacemakers to help them.
Wockhardt Ltd BSE 3.72 % went up to 6.2 per cent in exchange on Monday, after the pharma major said that its new medication revelation program in hostile to infective exploration and has gotten a real help after two of its medications, WCK 771 and WCK 2349, got the Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) status from the US FDA.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone