Monday marked a special day for the World Trade Center, as it opened for business after thirteen years of the horrific terrorist attack of 9/11. The resurrected building is bigger and better, looking greater than ever.
The executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Patrick Foye, declared "The New York City skyline is whole again."
Only 20 months after information giant Google propelled its Google Glass, the wearable multi-gadget giving contraption has asserted its first case of addiction.
Google Glass now joins the positions of other habit inducers, in the same way as Ps4 and Xbox One, or even Facebook, Twitter or other immersing social networking stages.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone