A wave of support for medical use of marijuana is increasing nationally. Twenty states and the District of Columbia have already legalized medicinal cannabis. It is not the end as the Marijuana Policy Project said it is close to making Minnesota and New York among the states having legalized medicinal cannabis.
A new urine test is claimed to be twice as reliable to detect prostate cancer as the existing blood test is. Prostate cancer is the most common form of cancer among British men. With the advent of cheap, easy urine test, doctors would be able to more accurately detect the disease than the others are used to detect the same.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording