Biosecurity Queensland has said the country may have to adopt whatever protocol Queensland devises to tackle Australian bat lyssavirus outbreaks in horses. According to reports, two horses are believed to have contacted the bat-borne virus on a property near Allora in Southern Queensland. The horses had to be put down earlier this month.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez