NHS is a topic of hot debate these days for its policies and resources such as during online discussion of the Guardian Healthcare Professionals Network regarding patient choice and private providers. However, a recent report has claimed that the health service is still the most famous public service in the UK.
Internet has made life easier and faster, with every facility available on it. But, that does not mean one can fully rely on the same. A latest incident of an inexperienced cancer doctor has proved the same.
It has been found that radiographer Manik Sharma was appointed for his job over internet. NHS bosses had conducted his interview on Skype.
With an idea of helping people aged 65 and above, a group named Reshaping Care for Older People (RCOP) has been formed across South Lanarkshire.
Members of the group meet on the first Wednesday of every month. In the meeting, suggestions and experiences are shared as to how lives of elderly can be made better.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez