In Tasmania, a survey by the name of QUIT survey has been conducted to cross check the number of retailers that are complying with the legislation not to sell tobacco to anyone less than 18 years of age. As a result, 98% of tobacco retailers were found to be prohibiting the sale of cigarettes to minors and only 2% of them tried to offend the law.
NSW industrial Relations Commission had made a plea to the state government of Armidale to initiate the closure of one-to-four-nurse-patient ratio from the first week of January, which many times create hassles in the working of nurses while providing their patients with safer and better medical care.
Madness for online games became the reason for a South Korean woman named Kim, 27 to act as a murderer for her younger son who was just 3.
Kim killed her son because he disturbed her by crying and urinating during her rest break from games.
Kim was often indulged in web games like card games and games of web pets.
A report that has recently appeared in the journal, The Annals of Modern Medicine has discovered that fatty acids known as trans-palmitoleate might be related to lowering the risk of people suffering from Type-II diabetes. The study was conducted by a team of researchers from the Harvard University.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone