Madness for online games became the reason for a South Korean woman named Kim, 27 to act as a murderer for her younger son who was just 3.
Kim killed her son because he disturbed her by crying and urinating during her rest break from games.
Kim was often indulged in web games like card games and games of web pets.
A report that has recently appeared in the journal, The Annals of Modern Medicine has discovered that fatty acids known as trans-palmitoleate might be related to lowering the risk of people suffering from Type-II diabetes. The study was conducted by a team of researchers from the Harvard University.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone