The Worcester Hospital will no longer be implementing campaigns to recruit donors, as it was recently found that the facility was charging an exorbitant fee on insurers for DNA testing. While it was enticing people to be a part of the donor program by using female models in short skirts and high heels at public events.
A new large-scale study suggests that Echinacea, a renowned herbal remedy could not relieve flu’s symptoms much.
Echinacea has long been associated with its medicinal benefits as it is believed to improve the immune system, but the researchers of the new study do not recommend its use as its effectiveness they thought is not worth the cost associated with it.
According to recent statistics available, it has been reported that one in seventeen people at the Emergency Department of the Box Hill Hospital have walked out of the facility. The Leader has reported that 2,436 people at the facility did not receive treatment from July 2009 to May 2010, because of which they ended up leaving the hospital after waiting in vain.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone