Margaret Forrester, a 39-year-old psychological wellbeing practitioner based in Westminster has been recently suspended from her post as she gave the booklet to family planning staff at the health centre, which contained detail information on the hazards of abortion as she believed that the NHS did not provide sufficient information to women in that context.
A new study that compared cancer survival rates among six countries namely Australia, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and the UK showed that the rates are still lower in Britain in comparison to the other western nations.
The study involved more than 2 million people and it compared cancers of the bowel, breast, lung and ovary between 1995 and 2007.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone