The government is probably asking a bit too much from the NHS, as it is expecting the officials for the National Health Services to increase efficiency levels, while at the same time they are under the knowledge that their job will either be abolished or their pay will be reduced. The number of people, who will suffer because of the cuts, will be 80,000.
Recent consumer survey has voted the McDonald’s as the top most fast food joint, giving it a 37 percent votes, which is nearly four times the votes which the second most popular food joint, Subway, got. The main reason for this success is the heavy advertisement to children which accounts to 10 percent of the total spending.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone