The menace of swine flu has reached prisons also as there have been found seven cases of H1N1 influenza at two major jails.
Seven prisoners at HMP Manchester and HMP Hindley have been detected positive with swine flu. There are concerns that the virus could spread in the whole prison and could prove fatal for many people behind the bars.
According to a report by the BBC, a recent study has ended up confusing scientists all around, as it has stated that it might be possible that the virus XMRV is not responsible for the chronic fatigue syndrome. It was last year that a research on mice reported that the virus was stated to be the reason behind myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME).
Researchers in the UK have reported that they might have been successful in finding out a way that can detect Alzheimer's much before the symptoms of the condition surface. According to them, a brain scan fused with a lumbar puncture can successfully help in diagnosing the symptoms of dementia in a person.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone