Noting the funding of Bill Holland, a Canadian hospital providing care to the disabled children, with an amount worth $20 million, Mr. Holland and Bloorview Kids Rehab President, Sheila Jarvis together proclaimed that the hospital will now be given the name ‘Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital’.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is increasing an ongoing recall of ready-to-eat meat products from Smith's Quality Meats.
The organization says the affected products, which might be tainted with Listeria, were dispersed in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
The Central Bureau of Investigation carried out raids in four medical colleges in Vadodara and Surendranagar, on Wednesday. The raids were conducted to find out the share of Ketan Desai in these colleges. Ketan Desai is the former Chief of the Medical Council of India. The Team consisted of eight CBI members and two medical experts.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez