As per recent reports, it has been revealed that a video has been made, which compresses five months making of new Royal Adelaide Hospital into two minutes.
The video consists of images that show thousands of people involved in the construction work of the hospital. The work that started in January shows how the foundation and ground work has been done of the hospital.
Victoria wants tighter regulations for smoking. This is the reason the Victorian Greens and health organizations from the state are in the favor of having tougher rules for smoking.
Smoking is banned in restaurants and clubs. But under this current ruling, outdoor places have not been included. Authorities concerned want a ban on outdoor places as well.
Last week, a teenager died after consuming synthetic drugs. Seeing the severity of the condition, the NSW Government has introduced an interim ban on the drugs.
The 90-days ban will be active on synthetic drugs, cannabinoids and bath salts. The ban has been introduced under Section 109 of the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez