Resignation of Acting Deputy Commissioner for medical products and tobacco of the Food and Drug Administration is being analyzed by a House of Representatives panel.
The Energy and Commerce Committee has asked for information about the role played at the agency by Dr. Leona Brenner-Gati, who resigned from FDA on May 3, in a note to the FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg.
A health screening exercise was conducted on the alleged witches at the Kukuo camp in the Nanumba North District. It has revealed higher cases of hypertension among the inmates.
Madam Mariama Konadu, Deputy Director Accident and Emergency Unit of the Tamale Teaching Hospital, expressed concerns over the situation and called the government to take steps on an urgent basis.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez