Health Minister Lawrence Springborg has launched an independent investigation into the death of a pregnant women's baby on Monday after she was repeatedly turned away from a central Queensland hospital. The hospital is also investigating the claims.
Emma Green's baby Waylan died after a week she first went into labor, said baby's grandmother Jane.
There seems to be a severe outbreak of coronavirus in Saudi Arabia. As per the report produced by the World Health Organization (WHO) on Tuesday, due to some recent strains of this virus, one man had died and two others are critically ill.
According to WHO, other than these there are four more laboratory-confirmed cases of this infection, the novel coronavirus (NCoV).
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez