Legacy and Outback cars are being recalled by American Subaru from the 2010 to 2013 model years, a recent report has uncovered.
It has been told that some cars, including the 2012 and 2013 Impreza vehicles and some 2013 Crosstrek models, have been doubted over their functioning. They could unexpectedly see start of their engines and the problem needs to be fixed urgently.
Affymax Inc shares slashed by 85% after it recalled its commercial product Omontys, a drug for anemia patients on Saturday. There were reports of the drug causing side effects including anaphylaxis and a fatal allergic reaction. Affymax along with its partner for marketing, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co have pulled back its drug after these reports.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez