In stories we have read about seducing vampires doing social work. But in actual we might have seldom thought of them. However, there are many groups of researchers who have been studying vampires for long. Recently a group of researchers from the University of California have found a difference between vampire bats and the normal bats.
Bear bile can be used to avoid uneven hearing rhythm and can heal patients speedily from a heart attack, reveals a research commenced by scientists from Imperial College in London. The bear bile found in the digestive juice is used to lower the cholesterol level in the body and helps liquefy the gallstones.
The researchers have come up with a series of ‘puppet master’ genes that control the growth and spread of prostate cancer. This discovery could lead into finding out new treatments for the disease.
The research was published in the Journal Oncogene and the researchers focused on the stromal cells that play significant role in the spread of the disease.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone