A research claims that women spend more than £100,000 on buying cosmetics in their life time. The research surveyed 2,000 women in Britain, belonging to the age group of 16 and 65. The survey revealed that each women spends 40 pounds per week that comes to 2,000 pounds a year on the cosmetic products that they felt will enhance their appearance.
In a recent study, a team of researchers has developed an electronic tongue that has the capability of identifying range of cava vines. As of now, the device can identify three types of cava: Brut, Brut Nature and Medium-Dry, but the team is of a sound belief that it would be able to track all types of wines available on the market with the support of proper training.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone