Bear bile can be used to avoid uneven hearing rhythm and can heal patients speedily from a heart attack, reveals a research commenced by scientists from Imperial College in London. The bear bile found in the digestive juice is used to lower the cholesterol level in the body and helps liquefy the gallstones.
The researchers have come up with a series of ‘puppet master’ genes that control the growth and spread of prostate cancer. This discovery could lead into finding out new treatments for the disease.
The research was published in the Journal Oncogene and the researchers focused on the stromal cells that play significant role in the spread of the disease.
A research claims that women spend more than £100,000 on buying cosmetics in their life time. The research surveyed 2,000 women in Britain, belonging to the age group of 16 and 65. The survey revealed that each women spends 40 pounds per week that comes to 2,000 pounds a year on the cosmetic products that they felt will enhance their appearance.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone