Recently a cheese brand's President conducted a very interesting research, which claimed that out of 2,000 workers, 51% accounted that they spent more time while taking their lunch.
On the other hand, 48% failed to take a sufficient lunch hour break because they eat so quickly that while eating their meals, they took no pleasure.
Researchers have found that a new drug called AVI-4658 or eteplirsen has shown positive results on patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Clinical trials of the drug conducted on boys aged between 5 and 15 have shown that those who received the highest level of the drug eteplirsen had a significant increase in production of a missing protein and increase in muscle fibers.
A new study carried out on a mouse claimed that an incessant night's sleep was vital prerequisite for a good memory.
The study not only proved that the disturbed sleep affected the memory but they also tracked the time length of the sleep because they believed that time span was strongly correlated to the combination of the memories by the resting brain.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone