A new study conducted by laboratories backed by Government has revealed that the garages have unsafe levels of asbestos dust to which many workers are exposed.
Many previous studies have brought out that workers in the automotive industry are more prone to Mesothelioma and Lung Cancer due to exposure to asbestos.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez