Sunlight is essential for humans, says a group of Edinburgh University researchers. They have found that sunlight helps in reducing blood pressure, cuts heart attack and stroke chances.
Not only this, skin's exposure to sunlight is also said to prolong life. Dr. Richard Weller was of the view that sunlight's exposure might be outweighing the harms caused by sunrays.
After carrying out a study for five years, researchers have reached at a conclusion that insomnia can increase the chances of getting diagnosed with prostate cancer among men.
Dr Lara Sigurdardottir from the University of Iceland was of the view that in order to reach at the above given result; they have compared the health of elderly men with their sleeping patterns.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez