According to a new Government report, Hispanic people outlive Caucasians and African Americans living in the United States.
As per the data from the Centers for Disease Control, the life expectancy of Hispanics who were born in the year 2006 is 80 years and seven months, whereas for whites it is around 78 years and only 73 for Blacks.
A latest study conducted on male and female relationship after sex revealed that most of the women are interested in prolonging the intimate moments and revealing their love but men prefer eating, drinking or smoking.
Some of the males have even admitted that they themselves ask favor from their partner.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez