According to the University of Washington climate scientists, humid weather can warm beverages more than twice in comparison to warm conditions.
Dale Durran, a UW professor of atmospheric sciences, says, "Probably the most important thing a beer koozie does is not simply insulate the can, but keep condensation from forming on the outside of it".
It has been recently revealed that three eclipses will be taking place in the next month. One of the partial lunar eclipses has taken place on April 25, 26.
After the above mentioned date, two more eclipses will be taking place on May 10 and May 25. While describing about the eclipses, experts revealed that eclipse on May 10 will be an annular solar eclipse.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez