Australian actress Isla Fisher, plays the blissfully clothes-crazy heroine Rebecca Bloomwood of 'Confessions of a Shopaholic', an addict who wants, needs, acquires dresses, shoes, belts, handbags, and is a spirited New Yorker, who has a credit card for every occasion. Look at that diaphanous forest-green scarf and she simply must have it!
Based on Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo's popular relationship advice book, 'He's Just Not That Into You' tells you if a guy likes you, he will make the effort to call you. If, he doesn't, he's not interested in you. As simple as that! It goes the other way too, if you are a guy wondering what's going on with a girl who supposedly likes you.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez