An engaging, comedy about love gone wrong, '500 Days of Summer' is a lighthearted autopsy of strictly from the male point of view. The cleverly written screenplay and playful and intelligent rendering of the film, may not help you understand the girl, though you learn more than you want to about the boy.
Supposed to be a romantic comedy, or Joel Hopkins, writer and director's idea of an emotional flick, we have wonderful actors like Dustin Hoffman, 71, and Oscar-winning Emma Thompson, 49, of 'Howards End', who also wrote the screen play for 'Sense and Sensibility', wasted in a film like 'Last Chance Harvey '.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez