Directed by Peyton Reed, and starring Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel, ‘Yes Man’, supposedly a romantic comedy is hardly anything like an ideal family night out at the movies, due to its adult humor. The film suffers from a severe case of mediocrity, with Carrey fidgeting frantically to kick-start the proceedings beyond the heavy chains of formula, but all in vain!
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez