A new smart phone application will enable the users to detect toxins, proteins, bacteria, viruses and other molecules. It has a built-in camera and processing power as a biosensor to enable the spot tracking of groundwater contamination. Also, it combines the phone's GPS data with biosensing data which maps the spread of pathogens.
Former month witnessed a company, Mars One, accepting applications from people to become the permanent human settlers on the planet Mars. More than 78,000 people replied to the applications to grab the chance of getting a one way ticket to the Red-Planet, where their new life will be telecasted on TV channels.
A report `State of Nature' is compiled by 25 wildlife organizations that did assessment of 3,148 species. The report suggests that 60% species of animals and plants got decline in last 50 years. The conservationists are of the view that the results will help them, predict the future of 59,000 species in UK.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez