Carole Mundell, a teacher of extragalactic cosmology at Liverpool John Moores University, who headed a new study, said that gamma-beam blasts are the most compelling molecule quickening agents in the universe.
Researchers have caught their best view yet of how compelling attractive fields shape superfast streams from the most effective eruptions in the universe.
40 years back the first man who stepped on moon, Neil Armstrong set a new limit for humans by setting foot on it but scientists at NASA's Ames Research Center in California are hoping to make plants grow there.
The Lunar Plant Growth Habitat project is preparing to plant some basil, turnips and even garden flowers on the moon by the end of the year 2015.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone