On Thursday, a new study published in the journal Science claimed that each and every person in the world would at some time be able to trace his origins to a man, who used to live almost 135,000 years back.
It is being said that the ancient man to which he would relate to would also likely have shared the planet with all women's mother.
Hitachi Data Systems has been selected to build a 2 million New South Wales cloud platform. HDS has been selected by eResearch support agency under the $50 million Research Data Storage Infrastructure scheme.
The scheme is an initiative taken by the federal government to support researchers conducting data intensive research.
A new type of star cluster has been discovered by astronomers. However, this discovery has raised more questions than answers to understand these closely packed communities of stars.
The study was published in the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. The discovery will have theoreticians to figure out the evolution of these ancient clusters.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units