The Department of Economic Development has issued the latest comprehensive review of the Manx Grand Prix.
Reports have confirmed that the fresh review is detailing about the event's costs, benefits and potential for future development. The review has been suggested to start with immediate effect and is due to be completed by April.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez