The education system in New Orleans revolutionized after Hurricane Katrina hit the Louisiana city in 2005. A report released on Monday, by the Tulane University says that although there has been distinct improvement in the public education system of the city, it might not be feasible to be duplicated elsewhere in the U.S as a model plan.
Alpha Natural Resources, Inc Files for Chapter 11 with United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of VirginiaSubmitted by Jatinder Kumar on Tue, 08/04/2015 - 10:20
Reportedly, fresh allegations have brought against, Mark Karpeles, for misusing $8.9 million from the customer deposits.
According to a Japanese media report, the head Mt. Gox Bitcoin exchange which collapsed last year was arrested in Tokyo on Saturday. He was alleged to have misused customer's money and provide falsified data.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone