Privacy advocates are slamming social network Facebook's recent $19 billion acquisition of WhatsApp mobile messaging service. With WhatsApp currently boasting a user-base of over 450 million subscribers, concerns are being raised by privacy advocates that the WhatsApp acquisition by Facebook will enable the social network to potentially exploit WhatsApp users' personal information.
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public
- Dell unveils new $129 device that brings Android OS to any TV or display with HDMI input