Incidents of close shave of airlines with drones is increasing, said a report from Federal Aviation Administration. There have been many instances when commercial airliners have faced near collision with drones flying close to busy airports in the U. S.
Such incidents have been also reported this month in New Jersey, Kansas and Hawaii.
The falling prices of oil have landed several of the OPEC members in concern as they are greatly dependent on the revenues coming from oil for funding their government budgets.
The members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries will be holding a meeting with 12 energy ministers from the group at their Vienna headquarters this week.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone