Good News for the Diabetic: FDA Approved Mobile Medical Application for Sharing Real-time Blood Sugar LevelsSubmitted by Jason Ramsey on Sun, 01/25/2015 - 09:10
On Friday, the public health officials reported this season's first case of death related to flu in Napa County.
In the Bay area this is the fifth death that is connected to till now. Last week, the health officials of the county had announced four deaths which took place in San Francisco, Sonoma County and San Mateo County.
Bill Gates, the cofounder of Microsoft and his wife Melinda Gates, possibly are planning to watch the Super Bowl, where they would like to see their hometown team play.
Paul Allen, the friend and co founder of Microsoft owns the Seattle Seahawks. Thus, for the couple arranging tickets for the game on February 1, in Arizona will not be a problem at all.
On Wednesday, the Bank of Japan trimmed its forecast for inflation, for the next fiscal year and extended a loan scheme which is intended to boost lending. These actions were probably takes to avert criticism pointed at the bank saying that it is sitting casually without any effort as a drop in the prices of oil push the inflation levels further drifting it away from its planned target.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone