CPUC Votes Unanimously to Support a Revised Version of Electricity Pricing that Saves Money and Promotes Clean EnergySubmitted by Upneet Sandhu on Sun, 07/05/2015 - 07:07
There is a plan for changes in the electricity charges paid by the Californians and it could give a jerk to the pocket of the consumers using less electricity.
According to the proposal on which the state Public Utilities Commission is scheduled to vote on Friday, the present four tier graduated rates which the consumers see now could go down to two or three.
June was a month when the employers hired at a steady rate which caused the unemployment rate to move down to a seven year low to 5.3 percent. However, other measures of job market portrayed a graver picture as they revealed that a number of people stopped searching for work, and wages did not move further up.
To strengthen its health-care coverage base, Aetna Inc. will be buying Humana Inc. The deal will be for $37 billion in combination of cash and stock.
The transaction which involves the second largest private provider of Medicare insurance, value it at $230 per share as per the closing price. That is twenty three percent more than the last closing price of Humana.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone