A report `State of Nature' is compiled by 25 wildlife organizations that did assessment of 3,148 species. The report suggests that 60% species of animals and plants got decline in last 50 years. The conservationists are of the view that the results will help them, predict the future of 59,000 species in UK.
Despite being known to everyone that water is life, far too few understand the roles of trees, plants and other living things in ensuring clean and fresh water. This has led to destruction of wet lands that once played a vital role in cleaning water and preventing floods, said scientists and activists.
According to a study carried out by Australian researchers, it has been revealed that cancer risk gets increased among youngsters who have undergone CT scan.
The study was carried out by a group of researchers from the Melbourne University School of Population and Global Health. The researchers have urged to levy a limit on the use of CT scans.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez