Once again Amy is in reports for misbehaviour. Earlier this year, the one-time singing sensation was accused of hitting a fan at a charity ball and now again this 'Rehab' singer has been charged with assault after allegedly kicking a theatre boss in the groin, and using foul language at a theatre performance of Cinderella, while shocked parents and children watched.
In a revelation of sorts, 27-year-old Blake Fielder-Civil, the ex-husband of Amy Winehouse, who was divorced from the singer ten days back, told The Sun that Amy nearly died one night after a crazy three-day drug binge!
The drink-and-drugs binge began in a pub near Heathrow, after Amy's return from the US; with Pete Doherty too joining the "party."
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez