Once again Amy is in reports for misbehaviour. Earlier this year, the one-time singing sensation was accused of hitting a fan at a charity ball and now again this 'Rehab' singer has been charged with assault after allegedly kicking a theatre boss in the groin, and using foul language at a theatre performance of Cinderella, while shocked parents and children watched.
In a revelation of sorts, 27-year-old Blake Fielder-Civil, the ex-husband of Amy Winehouse, who was divorced from the singer ten days back, told The Sun that Amy nearly died one night after a crazy three-day drug binge!
The drink-and-drugs binge began in a pub near Heathrow, after Amy's return from the US; with Pete Doherty too joining the "party."
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK