Once again Amy is in reports for misbehaviour. Earlier this year, the one-time singing sensation was accused of hitting a fan at a charity ball and now again this 'Rehab' singer has been charged with assault after allegedly kicking a theatre boss in the groin, and using foul language at a theatre performance of Cinderella, while shocked parents and children watched.
In a revelation of sorts, 27-year-old Blake Fielder-Civil, the ex-husband of Amy Winehouse, who was divorced from the singer ten days back, told The Sun that Amy nearly died one night after a crazy three-day drug binge!
The drink-and-drugs binge began in a pub near Heathrow, after Amy's return from the US; with Pete Doherty too joining the "party."
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording