Economists are of the view that 2012 would remain a challenging year for the manufacturing sector as the economy is recovering sluggishly. The manufacturing sector is believed to be moving on a slower pace, opposite to earlier predictions. In the month of February, the manufacturing sector was performing quite well.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez