Since last few years, one of the most important facets that, actually is creating problems for the ministers to control, is a reasonable health and care system for rapidly increasing elderly population of UK. And therefore in order to find a solution to this, they have finally announced to put a full stop at this cost.
"This is the NHS's lowest moment": WOMEN having gynaecological treatment to be put on same ward as MENSubmitted by Ria Patel on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 07:11
It is NHS' 64th Birthday and therefore in order to celebrate, Health Secretary Andrew Lansley has launched the national NHS Heroes Scheme. During this scheme, the NHS heroes who are always there to offer a helping hand, a cup of tea, and support and comfort to the sufferers, will be appreciated and recognized by giving an award and a certificate.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez