A group of British ministers has found loopholes in the current guidelines for alcohol drinking that were framed 25 years ago. Since then, a lot of things have changed and alterations have come in the drinking patterns of individuals as well. Henceforth, the Department of Health has been advised to review the guidelines so that it could withstand the changing needs of the present period.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez