US President Barack Obama has found a way to deal with nation's ongoing drug problem. It seems that he has understood that imprisonment is not the solution to the problem.
Obama has come up with a novel reform policy. As per which, public health tools will be used to fight against addiction as well as to encourage non-violent drug offenders, to take the road of treatment.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez