There was indication that the trading among the US stocks would be a bit choppy on Monday in the wake of the global growth concerns which are keeping the investors at bay. Due to the current economic downfall globally, investors are pretty wary and are withholding themselves of outing money into the market.
The Federal Reserve chairman Ben S. Bernanke, behind closed doors, termed it as the worst financial crisis in global history, including the Great Depression.
He stated that out of the thirteen most important financial institutions of the nation twelve institutions including Goldman Sachs had been on the verge of collapse within a week or two.
U. S. economy is reviving gradually and things are looking up for the county is what Bernake chairman of the Federal Reserve had to say about the economical condition but he also warned that despite the growth, the economy has not yet reached the stage where it can wipe out the lingering joblessness and bring down the rate as quickly as the policy makers would want.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez