A recent revelation has claimed to have found as many as 24 new species of lizards in the Caribbean. This came into notice after a team led by Blair Hedges, professor of biology at Penn State University, directed their efforts in the direction. The team claimed that half of those found were categorized as extinct while another half are on the verge of extinction.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez