A confrontation in response to the cuts in health services has spawned between federal government and Queensland Premier Campbell Newman.
Federal government in response said Newman is far behind cuts to health services. In the process, Cairns and Hinterland Hospital and Health Service announced that 234 staff have been fired from their job.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez