It has been recently revealed in a report that according to a new endeavor by the National Youth Mental Health Foundation, there has been a new national awareness drive launched. It has been done to make the people of the country aware of the mental health issues people are facing in the vicinity and the need for taking a firm stand on the same.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez