The new figures are once again suggesting fall in US home prices in major cities.
Though the sector made small gains over the summer and spring, a crucial time is again here for the sector. Worst came when the reports highlighted that the troubled housing market is very weak and chances to recover in anytime soon are not much.
- Dell set to introduce its Dell Chromebook 11
- LG announces $349-priced G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition tablet
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally