The new figures are once again suggesting fall in US home prices in major cities.
Though the sector made small gains over the summer and spring, a crucial time is again here for the sector. Worst came when the reports highlighted that the troubled housing market is very weak and chances to recover in anytime soon are not much.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording