Researchers have been studying benefits of coffee over human's health for quite long. A recent research over coffee has found that two cups of coffee in a day can be good for health. The findings come with a warning. It has been warned that patients with heart problem should not take more than two cups of coffee, in a day.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez