It is a time where speed matter a lot, and such scenario, a development has been done using Thomas Edison’s nickel-iron battery. The news of the development has been published in the Nature Communications and from there, it has been revealed that the newly developed battery can be recharged within two and half minute and is ready to work after that.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez