New South Wales Government provided certain information about yet-to-be-opened Northern Beaches Hospital. The hospital, which will be privately run, is expected to open in 2018.
NSW Health Minister Jillian Skinner said the hospital will be having 250 public beds. She said 173 extra beds, but privately managed, will also be added.
There has been a lot buzz about a Western Sydney hospital where a woman was left with no option but to gulp down painkillers before giving birth to her baby. It has been claimed that the Mount Druitt woman was apparently in a maternity unit at Blacktown Hospital before she gave birth on Wednesday morning.
The Health Union has disapproved the idea of implementing single crew ambulances saying its implementation will be "grossly irresponsible".
The Secretary of the Union, Gerard Hayes said that the deployment of single crew ambulances was away from actual practice and could cost lives. The proposal for the same was kept on Tuesday and is yet awaited to be approved.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez