It has been recently revealed in a report that Mike Lazaridis and Jim Balsillie, the Chief Executive and Chairman of Blackberry, have resigned. They are the two men responsible for the great success of Research in Motion, but sadly they were the ones who had to witness its recent decline, after the dawn of the new and competitive arena in the mobile phone market.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez