The Chief Executive John Tiner of the U. K. acquisition vehicle Resolution Ltd. (RSL. LN) told reporters Wednesday, that it may look for possible acquisitions outside the U. K. life insurance industry and even outside the country.
Tiner did not divulge any information on which sectors and countries the company would be looking at.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez