Recent news has suggested that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is all set to ease pressure on the wireless spectrum by adding more airwaves to it. While talking at CES 2013, it has been said by FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski that they are planning to release as much as 195MHz of 5GHz wireless spectrum so that bar is raised for public Wi-Fi.
To block the usage of stolen phones, US carriers have finally shook hands with the FCC and law enforcement. This contract will help them in developing a central database for following and blocking stolen phones. This process will further make it a difficult legislation for all those who are involved in amending the handsets’ unique identifiers.
In their recent letter to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)’s Chairman Julius Genachowski, nineteen House Republicans – led by Representative Joe Barton of Texas, the foremost Republican on the Energy and Commerce Committee – have said that the “net neutrality” debate should not be reignited.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez