The Director of Public Prosecutions has revealed that sex-selective abortions can be carried out in certain conditions by the doctors of the UK.
"There may be circumstances in which termination of pregnancy on grounds of fetal sex would be lawful", said the British Medical Association (BMA) to doctors.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone