The Director of Public Prosecutions has revealed that sex-selective abortions can be carried out in certain conditions by the doctors of the UK.
"There may be circumstances in which termination of pregnancy on grounds of fetal sex would be lawful", said the British Medical Association (BMA) to doctors.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK