A collaboration of Media Start and the government has launched a new guidebook that is aimed at promoting positive and balanced body image amongst children, a recent report has revealed.
The pack has been designed in way that would help parents to convince their children that models and actors are actually very different from what they look like on screen.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez