A baby takes up its first step after holding fingers of their parents, but in this case it is the other way round: a toddler has taught her paralyzed dad how to walk.
Mark Ellis, 22, was left paralyzed after sustaining a stroke. Due to this, he could not even communicate and the only way he did was by the blink of his eyes.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez