Official announcements have confirmed that Charter Communications Inc.'s Chief Executive Officer Neil Smit has stepped down from the position to take up an offer put forward by the larger rival of Charter, Comcast Corp.
Charter, which is one the top-ranked US cable operators, had recently managed to come out of bankruptcy protection in November of 2009.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez