ABB Group, the leading power and automation technology group has signed an agreement for office space in HQ which is a part of world-class portfolio of commercial properties managed by Aldar. The move is aimed to strengthen its position and push growth by tapping opportunities present in the local market.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez