The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is going to levy financial penalties and will also seek other remedial action from Ray Lucia, Sr., who is a radio personality. The SEC will take such an action against Lucia as he with his team provided false claims that the Buckets of Money, an investment strategy, has been proved.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez