Robert Schofield, CEO of Premier Foods has announced his retirement. The company said that a successor would be named by April 28, 2012 at the latest. Tom Kelly, current chief operating officer was tipped as the new CEO of Britain’s largest food manufacturer in the search led by Chairman Ronnie Bell.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez