In a recent report it has been revealed that a salon owner Miriam Lacey has planned to stop the use of one of hr tanning beds, before the govern finally bans them. This is in wake of the recent announcement of the fact that these tanning beds might be the reason for causing skin cancer, melanoma in people.
After a recent chemical leakage at Orica, the Environment Protection Authority has sent the Company a notice that orders cleaning the region so as to make it pollution-free.
A report by the New South Wales Government reveals that the residential area at Newcastle suburb of Stockton is affected with toxic chemical leakage from the Orica's Kooragang Island plant.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez