Discount website Groupon got a big setback after it was told to mend its practices of fraudulent discount offers, after a trading watchdog found huge discrepancies of consumer protection rules. It has told Groupon to ensure that the deals that are harbored over its website are accurate, honest and transparent.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez