Findings from a new study have given a spicy answer to the long-held medical opinion that said women have lesser chances of conceiving if she has her appendix removed.
Medical experts have cleared in the recent findings that they have found a strong link existing between appendectomies and an increased subsequent pregnancy rate.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez